Sunday, November 4, 2012

STICK to simple

So this is a silly little post about a common product that works great for me in therapy. You know how you have some of those cards that are multiple choice and you really want the kids to be able to generate their own answer? Well I used to use regular post-it's to try and cover up the answer but found that the kids can see through them and they don't stay stuck to well. This year I bought some post-it labels at my local discount store. These ate a thicker colored paper and the entire back of the post it is sticky. One post-it label will make it through a whole session of repositioning it on each card. I know it is a silly thing to post about but I was so giddy about how well this worked for me, I thought I would share.
post-it labels work great!

No comments:

Post a Comment