Here are some of my ideas for using the app in therapy.
- have the student make up a sentence describing each thing they do to Santa.
- have the student use concept cards (free download) to help describe what is being done to Santa for those kids who need a little extra help generating a sentence.
-Have the student describe how Santa is feeling at each stage of the makeover (emotion cards included in the download)
- Give the student specific directions as to what they should do to Santa. The student has to follow your directions precisely.
*****If you are crazy lucky to have two iPads you could even have the students use the app for a barrier activity.
- Have the student give you directions as to what you should do to Santa.
-Give the student single or multiple step directions and have them carry them out.
- Have the the student do 2 or 3 things to Santa and then tell you what they did in order.