Thursday, November 15, 2012

My favorite Speecher Teachers Pay Teacher pages (so far)

 So my last post talked a little about my new love, Teachers Pay Teachers.  I have downloaded an insane amount of new materials this week!  Some that I cut up and used within the hour!  Too bad my school is out of laminator film and can't afford more till next month. :(  
Anyway, I thought I would share a few of my favorites that I have found so far.  Some of them I heard of from other bloggers, others I found on my own.  I'm sure there are lots of other great ones that I haven't found yet so if you know of more, leave them in the comments below.  
So here are the ones I like so far, in no particular order.  Check them out and follow them if you like their stuff.
Dean Trout
Whitneyslp
SLPinGA
Dawn Belacic
Lisa Goodell
Heather Bates
PrAACtical AAC
Activity Tailor
SLP Gone Wild
Jenna Rayburn
Kristine Lamb
and of course.... don't' forget me, Heather Strebel!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the list and come check mine out at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Word-Shop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks WinkSLP- Looks good! I'm following you now too!

      Delete
  2. I also have a store, All Y'all Need at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/All-Yall-Need. I am following your store now!


    Oh, How Pintearesting!

    ReplyDelete